oday, standing out amongst company competition has become more of a challenge. With new digital tools emerging faster than ever, the ability to reach a broad audience isn’t as simple as setting up shop, and knowing customers will end up in line. Still, this isn’t a reason to be discouraged, because sometimes keeping things simple by using something like printed booklets, can become a well-rounded marketing campaign.
1. Do what you promise: If you want to be a resource to someone, you need to know what you do, and do it well. Ensuring your service accomplishes what its claims is the foundation to good consumer experiences. Remember, if your customers are impressed, chances are they’re recommending your services to their friends, family and colleagues.
2. Brainstorm before designing: What stands out to you when you’re going about your day to day? Keeping this in mind when designing your set of marketing tools like business cards, or when you choose cheap brochure printing is what’ll give your business a boost in the visibility department.
3. Finding places to promote: Consider this, if you want to advertise your new gym with brochure printing, placing them in a ‘all you can eat buffet’ restaurant isn’t really going to get you the best results. Knowing who you’re marketing to is what’ll help pinpoint suitable local outlets to promote your services. This small effort will be more effective since your target customers are likely to pass-by and notice your offers. A small bonus is advertising your ‘one time’ promotions and samples, which will especially emphasise what they stand to gain.
4. Know your brand: Do you remember that feeling of frustration when you had to sift through heaps of information to answer a few simple questions? You can replace that same feeling with ease, by simply explaining what you do in a clear and concise manner. Having some structure to the style and copy of your branded materials, whether that be on your custom flyers, banners or posters will do wonders at events and in daily encounters.
5. Promote on the go: The advantages of visiting events and conferences is generally underestimated by emerging businesses. The abundance of knowledge and market insight is often something that can be gained by just a few hours amongst other experienced professionals. Business events and trade-shows are an easy way to immerse yourself with relevant innovation and gain a new understanding into consumers and market trends. This is the environment to not only expand your network, but put your marketing tools to the test; gaining feedback and some handy business cards.